Saturday 6 September 2008

Current Affairs (or maybe not so current;)

I stopped writing… but this time I have an excuse! First, I went on holiday! I went to the South of France and had a really good time. Started with swimming and tanning in Nice and Monaco, moved to eating delicious foods in Montpellier and, finally ended with sightseeing in Paris. Totally love France!

I was surprised to find myself on sale in Paris!

Second, after returning from France I went straight back to London. Here, I faced the first task of finding a place to live, and a second one of finding a job. I found a room after just about 4 days of searching, but haven’t been lucky with finding a job so far. It is not easy, as I am still busy, trying to put my life here back together.


Back in the good ol' London


I am expecting, though, to have some more time to write in the near future. Actually, it has been so long and I have so many new ideas for posts that I simply can’t wait to share it with you (meaning: should write something soon, regardless of how busy I am!). Anyway, right now, got to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment