Wednesday 23 April 2008

Great Success!

Last week the Business Plan Contest ended and guess what? I won the “Best New Technology Product” award for Integrain Technology!!!

It was really an amazing experience. Not only I learnt about the difficulties (cost!) of starting up a company, but also had a great time, challenging myself everyday to find new and innovative ways of making it all work. The presentation I had to give in the final round taught me a great deal as well. I learnt so much about the art of rhetoric (Yes, one of the judges could easily replace Simon Cowell on the American Idol jury board!) and about the importance of enthusiasm in presenting to others.

I would like to thank all the people that had an input to this work as well as those who supported me in what were sometimes difficult times. Thank you! You are really a great bunch!

And of course, thank you America! You are the greatest!


Click on the image to follow the link to the Keystone Innovation Zone website (sponsor of the contest)


Click on the image to follow the link to Lycoming College News website


PS. You can see my professors, Dr Bonita Kolb and Dr Mehrdad Madresehee on the left and right hand side of the picture respectively. I will miss them so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment